Our move management makes IT less of a headache.
CAT Project Solutions will manage the process through the whole of the move
planning – decommissioning – relocation – reinstatement – support.
We offer a complete solution for internal office moves and regular personnel churn through to departmental and full building relocations.
Customers can often under estimate the detailed planning that is required to implement a successful and stress free move. Often an office move will be passed to staff in the company that only undertake a small office move occasionally, therefore it’s no surprise that a move can be stressful or implementation is ‘last minute’.
Within CAT Project Solutions we have had decades of experience moving companies of all sizes and all market sectors.
- We provide a dedicated Move manager to your project
- We agree a comprehensive plan to cover all aspects of your office or department move
- We can carry out connectivity audits to ensure that once moved, connectivity is reinstated seemlessly
- We can asset tag your equipment to ensure we agree the final resting place for all items of furniture and IT equipment
- We will mark all floor and desk plans showing the current and the future positions for everthing
- Work with and coordinate internal and external teams to ensure a complete understanding before the move commences
This can include:
- IT specialist to decommission desktop and Comms room equipment
- In addition to the decommissioning and reinstatement of IT equipment we work with accredited equipment disposal partners who are able to provide WEEE certification and comply with the latest stands in data destruction.
- Crate and packing provision, packaging and protection
- Transportation between floors or between buildings
- Patching services
- Furniture movers to breakdown and reassemble furniture
- Removal specialist to relocate the personal crates and all equipment
We will be on site to support users following the move and to sign-off the work.