Move & Relocation
- Relocation in the City of London for Dutch Commercial bank – 5-phases to decommission and reinstate to IT hardware for 750 users.
- Deployment of 1,800 PC monitors, fitting arms and brackets and mounting on new furniture.
- West end investment house changed 150 desks, CAT decommissioned hardware, installed additional floor boxes, power and data cabling, fitted carpet and reinstalled, patched and commissioned desk to equipment.
- Call centre multi-site deployment across the 5 UK locations to install VOiP telephone handsets and to patch and test.
- Internal office move of 130 staff between four floors of an Ashford call centre building – completed within a 24-hour window and included all IT equipment & services, furniture and personal belongings.
- Building restacks at the City offices of French Commercial Bank, moving 1,000 users over several phases over the course of 12-months
- We have a constant presence at a Dutch owned Bank in the City and have completed many office and dealer relocations and patching services.
- Internal office moves of 30-users and re-cabling of Infrastructure and power at Transport safety company in Dartford, Kent.
- Many departmental churn within offices at Covent Garden for 50+ users. Including the relocation of existing floor boxes, the installation of new Network and Voice cabling, power and floor boxes and the re-carpeting of the area.
- Audit and Move management of a churn for 60 staff within a single office area, including the supply of crates and labels and resource to de-commission, reinstate and re-patch IT desktop hardware, along with the move of personal packing crates and chairs.
Network infrastructure cabling
- Buckinghamshire schools – installing additional CAT5e cabling and fitting hundreds of pre-configured Wireless Access Points.
- Sheffield schools required additional cabling in listed buildings to add data ports and Wireless AP’s.
- Chelsea jewellery company had power poles fitted, additional data and power throughout their office and re-patching of the office equipment.
- 13 site installation project to install Power, Data and containment in Fish preparation warehouses for IP rated printers and scales.
- Farringdon London fitting of UPS system to support comms room equipment and services.
- Installation of 250 CAT5e copper data points into floor boxes, provision of 22 new & the relocation of 47 existing floor boxes to match proposed furniture layout. Electrical wiring of under floor power leads. Provision and installation of 3 x 42” display monitor, complete with connection of AV & Aerial cabling. Provision and installation of new Server & new Comms racks complete with 4.8KVA UPS unit, installation of dedicated electrical cabling and connectivity of 32-amp commando outlets. – Location Glasgow.
- Installation of new Server cabinet, Link cabling for voice and data to existing Comms room, Installation of structured cabling and high level Wireless AP’s for ‘voice picking’ within busy distribution warehouse – location Leeds.
- Installation of 140 CAT6 cables, New Server and Comms cabinets, High level Wireless AP’s to Cash and Carry – location SE London.
- Installation of 72 CAT6 cables, inter-linking Fibre cables and Voice cabling over several phases to accommodate the build of an extension building to a Hospice – Location East London.
- Supply of Technical engineer of a 6-month contract to assist City based client with on-going infrastructure support and changes – Location City of London.